Welcome to Customer Service Forms

This page offers you quick access to all of John Hancock’s customer service forms in one convenient location. To begin, click on the arrow below, then make a selection from the drop-down list.

   Choose...    When you want to request a(n)...
 "Online Forms"

After completing the online form(s), you will have two options - e-Sign and e-Submit the form(s) to John Hancock, or print, sign and mail to John Hancock.

  • Address change
  • Beneficiary change
  • Dividend withdrawal request
  • Name change
  • Ownership change
  • Policy loan request
  • Pre-authorized payment plan change
  • Request for lost policy
  • Request for policy change (no underwriting required)
  • Request to give 3rd party authorization
  • IRS W9 form
 "Claims & Other Forms"

These forms are fillable (i.e.,they can be completed electronically and then printed), or they can be printed and completed by hand. Mail the completed, signed form(s) to John Hancock.

  • Collateral assignment/release of collateral assignment
  • Electronic funds transfer information
  • Instructions on completing request for the Investment option changes
  • Instructions on completing request for transfer and allocation changes - Indexed UL
  • Option selection for matured policies
  • Partial withdrawal/partial surrender
  • Partnership statement
  • Policy surrender
  • Policy surrender settlement flyer
  • POA affidavit
  • Reinstatement application
  • Request for policy change (requiring underwriting)
  • Request for systematic withdrawal payments
  • Request for VUL TargetTrack change or cancellation
  • Request to use policy values to pay premiums
  • Successor owner agreement
  • Trust certification


JH Life e-Service Forms


Insurance products are issued by: John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA 02116 (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York, Valhalla, NY 10595.